Friday, March 23, 2007

A tree falls in the forest...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have been wondering what I should record on this blog, and as no-one has started reading it much yet, I think I will do a verbal code brown and clear my system a little. Later I can revisit this rant and see how much I have changed my POV....
I think the President should be impeached for his Lying along with all his lying liar cronies. I think the opposition should stop their pandering to what they think the people want and be honest about their feelings...on all issues. I think Mary Cheney is a fuckin' hypocrite and all her type...
I believe any nurse or doctor who agrees in any way with the republican (and much democratic) Agenda- specifically towards Gay and lesbian people should not be allowed work in healthcare. My hospital requires I treat all patients without regard to their 'anything' yet all these religionists and this government discriminate...I believe Moderate republicans are just as guilty as the regressive radical right...as are conservative democrats . I strongly believe that ALL homosexuals should come out en masse and if challenged- leave the military, and all soldiers who disagree with this war should desert. I DO NOT SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! What have they done for me?
And Why should I ? They are fighting an illegal, morally bankrupt war for nothing- these are adults who should have the guts to stop. I know that holding a gun does not make you brave. I know killing people doesn't make you strong, if anything it fucks up your head or makes you eager to kill more. Killing is for cowards, if you wanna be brave, have gays in the military and if you are such a good shot, wound, don't kill.
I believe religion is limiting , small minded and at its best a crutch or cudgel. I believe this world is more beautiful and more shimmeringly alive in spirit and visual tactile beauty than any badly translated fairy story. I don't need to read an old book of Tribal pre-mediaeval SNOT, to know how to treat people with kindness and respect. (By the way I am being kind to the military.) How can ANYONE take the bible seriously? How dare it be considered anything important or of importance...spare me your " faith" .. I'm supposed to be thoughtful and respectful of your faith...but what the hell is it?...WISHFUL THINKING.. clothed in artifice and not a little camp..... myth and magic. OK, that's good for now.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: